Beira Rio 9076-102 Mid-Calf Scrunched up Boot in Tan Napa
Keep your feet warm and stylish this winter in the Beira Rio 9076-102 mid-calf scrunched-up boot. It's designed with a block heel, a softly squared toe and a fashionable slouch to make your look both contemporary and sophisticated.
- 6cm covered block heel
- Smooth napa leather-look upper
- Tan hue
- Full zip fastening to inner side
- 24cm high slouchy shaft
- Slightly squared toe
- Fully lined interior
- Cushioned insole
- Flexible rubber sole
Made in Brazil
Beira Rio footwear is made for real woman with real needs. The brand can be described as versatile, comfortable, convenient and trendy. With a wide range of styles, Charley is the right place for you to find your perfect Beira Rio shoes.
Subcribe to back in stock notification
All Charley Boutique's shoes and bags are shipped from our warehouse located in Melbourne, Victoria
AUSTRALIA SHIPPING - DOMESTIC
- Shipping is FREE where the total order value of items is A$80 and over (delivery 3-7 business days)
- Orders with a total value below A$80 will attract a total order shipping cost of A$10 (delivery 3-7 business days)
- Express Post is available for a fee of A$24.75 (delivery 1-3 days)
- Estimated dispatch and delivery times are indicative and may vary slightly
- Do Not rely totally on these times. They are estimates and are dependent on circumstances. If you have a time-related need for your order please contact us as soon as you can and we'll work with you to get them to you quickly.
SHIPPING - INTERNATIONAL
- Shipping is FREE where the total order value of items is A$125 and over (delivery 5-10 business days)
- Standard shipping is available for a flat fee of A$20.00 (delivery 5-10 business days)
Online purchase only Returns & Exchanges
We really are here to help you get great shoes but there are some things we need. We accept returns of shoes within 7 days after you receive your order as follows:
- You are welcome to call us, Facebook or Instagram message us, or email us with any queries you have about returns, but once you are ready to return your shoes you do need to email us as well about the reason you are returning your shoes.
- We need that written email so we can match it with your shoes when they arrive back and so we can quickly process your return.
- You will only be issued a credit note (no refund) for shoes that are returned due to change of mind, incorrect size purchased, dislike of fit and/or style of the item. This is a strict Condition of Sale. The reasons for this are explained in the Returns and Exchanges page. If you do not want this Condition then please do not place an order.
This policy is in accordance with Australian consumer law and is a condition of the sale of this item to you.
Please note that we don't accept returns on bag purchases unless required by Australian consumer law.
As part of the return or exchange you need to get your shoes back to us. We have made this easy for you by allowing you to create a Return Label online for a small charge of $7.85.
This Australia Post tracking label is simple (no writing of information required at all) as well as being trackable - by you and us - all the way back to our warehouse.
Charley Boutique subsidizes the postage by paying any postage due above the small contribution of $7.85 we ask of you.
For fuller details on our Returns and Exchanges policy which are conditions of sale of these items to you, please visit Returns and Exchanges